Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Who never wants to be Michael Wackson...(insert 'J')....Me!!!!

To start with, how has your day been? Wack?...then Jack do something about it!!! My news correspondent in Chicago calls me and says, "Lexis guess whats new?"...and i'm like...'yeah I can guess..., the bill from the mechanic who is fixing my accident car', and it was as if i have just defeated Mr Bean in a humour Battle...He says 'No meehhn...Michael Jackson might not be performing at the London's 02 Arena'...
Now here's the gig, the concerts which would be starting soon have already sold out tickets...(that you know). Do you know there are 50 of them?...well..Michael apparently would be sued again, but thats not news...its part of his routine, first his 'Thriller Diva', then his publicist, now an event organiser, all in a month, could it get any worse...(in my next life, i never want to be Michael Jackson...)...talking about next life...what would you want ti be in your next life.....believe me, i would want to be a pig...don't laugh...i hear the orgasm of a pig last for 30 minutes...(now you want to join me in the sty?)



















Anyway, Michael Jackson's anticipated 'This Is It' concert series planned for this summer may not be "it" after all. His concert series may be halted by a New Jersey promoter who says Jackson and his siblings, including Janet, were signed on for a reunion tour first.

I understandJackson signed a contract in November that prevents him from giving a concert until July of 2010. In addition, Patrick Alloco, managing partner at AllGood Entertainment, says Jackson is to perform in July 2010 with his brothers 'The Jackson Five' and sister Janet Jackson.

what a reunion that would be!!!
I just dropped by to give this info...my radio show starts in 20 minutes...(my boss wouldn't be amused)
You can join me on Radio Xtacy 94.5MHz in Kumasi Ghana...(we are still fixing our streaming link...dnt ask me how many years we need to do that)

No comments:

Post a Comment