Thursday, May 21, 2009

Okyeame Kwame, a Fashion 'MODEL'

So, if you didn't hear, the Kumasi Poytechnic Fashion and textie students have 'honoured' Okyeame Kwame for his fashion sense. So I decided to make a personal fashion critique of the brother.
Nota Bene:...This is not to prove anything. This is my gossip self, he's a friend, don't make me a bad one. I know you!


Ok so here goes the first picture of him in what i call a 'church-elder-wannabe', except for the Soulja Boy Shades.








The second picture here..hmm!!!
...(how many of those shades does he have?)















I got hold of this one..and boy!....isn't the brother a nig*a?












The last one got me thinking the brother should have starred in Aladin...what do you think?
Wait...did he charm the awards?....Hmmm!!!Charter House...i hope you didn't experience any supernatural dizziness before the Ghana Music Awards?...(i am just asking!!)

1 comment:

  1. lexis
    waz he wearing
    is he 4rm arabia
    he just look like aladin

    ReplyDelete