Wednesday, September 9, 2009

CHRIS BROWN: I STILL LOVE RIHANNA!

Rihanna has been on my radar for a long while and I was so disgusted when i heard of her altercation with 'that boy'...(Chris, lets make peave, you will be in labour soon)...with Chris Brown earlier in February...What got me a lot more amused was when he was sentenced to 'a stay away order for 5 yrs'...but i guess it still can't break their emotional connection. Dude is still in love with Rihanna...























On Aug. 26, the musician sat down with PEOPLE for his first interview and – as his mother Joyce Hawkins, a victim of domestic abuse herself, sat nearby – opened up about his shame over that "terrible" night, his enduring love for Rihanna and why he swears he'll never hit a woman again.

















Among Brown's revelations:
• He still loves Rihanna: "I never fell out of love with her. That just wouldn't go away."
• How he felt right after the assault: "I was distraught … I went to my mom on the same night and told [her] what happened and broke down."

No comments:

Post a Comment