Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Kwabena Kwabena apologises to fans over his marital issues

Hi-Life musician, Kwabena Kwabena has apologised to his numerous fans who felt disappointed about that fact that he had had several issues concerning his marriage life.

Those issues, he said, were unfortunate and cropped up because he fell into the wrong hands from the beginning and therefore he went down on his knees to pray to God for a better woman.

Kwabena Kwabena speaking in an interview with Lexis Bill on Day Break Hitz on Hitz FM said, “in life sometimes you don’t get what you wish for. What you don’t wish for happens to you. It's rather unfortunate that something like that should happen to me but who knows, only God knows.

“I just apologise to anybody who felt disappointed about the fact that I have had issues about marriage but it was just unfortunate, I should say, and I can say confidently that I fell in the wrong hands from the beginning but I thank God I went on my knees I prayed to God.”

He said: “God knows my heart, God knows what I want, God knows I am a man who wants to raise a family and who wants to be a family man. So in no time God answered my prayer and gave me a better one.”

No comments:

Post a Comment