Thursday, October 15, 2009

BEEF IS TO OBRAFOUR AS FISH IS TO OKYEAME KWAME AND OBOUR

I don't know whether you have also been caught in the latest 'beef' frenzy but i am a total fan of 'healthy beefs' in our music industry. Just for the record, taking up this story on my blog was necessitated by my love for the creativity Obrafour and Guru showed on the new Obrafour song, 'Kasiebo'( not necessarily the idea of the beef).
















So to shorten a long story, Obrafour has thrown the first punch with a new single, Kasiebo ft Guru. It strikes directly at Okyeame Kwame and Obour and anybody who sings along the song 'Killing the Game'.(my assessment!)












I'm waiting for an uppercut from the hitmaking duo.( it wouldn't be a big blow, looking at Okyeame Kwame's skinny self)

No comments:

Post a Comment