Thursday, June 4, 2009

'Fired' up to love Atlantis!

Living in Accra all my life was fun and xciting and one of the reasons why i felt i'd miss Accra was because of Atlantis Radio. It was my companion and when I got to Kumasi to do Radio, i wanted something close to Atlantis Radio or i enjoy KNUST without radio. Eventually I got myself on Radio and .....(long story)...now i'm with a station which when people from Accra come down and they listen, they are like "wow, its just like Atlantis".













I didn't think of the love much until i learnt that fire gutted the place down...(typically Ghanaian)
But honetsly this is some love i'm showing to my brothers in the industry! You've done a good job over the years and you'd get the opportunity to continue...(saddened)
So from Kwame Farkye to....(he's the only one i know now)...all management to listeners to fans to all...my best wishes!!
To Kwame most because I also host the 'Drive time' on Radio Xtacy...(same league)

No comments:

Post a Comment